|Stony Creek No. 5 F. & A.M.
Historical Sites Linked To The Lodge
|Former Masonic Temple (1899-1959) located at the
North East corner of 4th & Main Streets in Rochester, MI.
|The original cornerstone of the 1847 Masonic
Hall is a monument to the Brothers of Stony
|Site of the Stony Creek School
House where the first installation
of Stony Creek Lodge officers
were held in 1828.
|Meetings of Stony Creek Lodge were
held between 1828-1844
|The photo below shows the barn built
out of the materials from the Masonic
Lodge on Van Hoosen's Farm
|As it appears today
|The home of Joshua B. Taylor
where meetings of Stony Creek
Lodge were held. It is now part of
the Stony Creek Van Hoosen
|The remains of the home of Jesse
Decker where meetings of Stony
Creek Lodge were held.